Friday, July 29, 2011

Aquatica and Islands of Adventure

Two days have gone by without any updates. It's because I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. This every day a different theme park gets very tiring. The last two days have been the best - the weather and the parks just keep getting better. The water park was just plain fun - water slides, floating rivers and a wave pool among other things. Islands of Adventure with Harry Potter rides and Spiderman were the best attractions I've ever been on - simply fabulous. Dinner and movies last night, Mystery Sleuth dinner tonight - the body can only take so much good time! Tomorrow we sleep in a little and then the one that started it all - The Magic Kingdom. Not even going to think about the 24 hour bus ride home after a full day at Disney. Much more to come when I am awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment